Transfer Alive! orientation
International transfer students
If you’re an international student currently residing in the US, you are welcome to attend Alive! transfer orientation. You will also need to attend the International Programs orientation in the fall.
Contact WSU International Programs for full information on the international student orientation process.
What to bring
Students will need:
- Photo ID: driver’s license, federal ID, or passport (school ID cards will not suffice)
- Documentation of any College Board AP exams
- Transcripts of all college classes you’ve taken (unofficial copies are acceptable)
- Your current class schedule if you’re currently taking classes; must be printed from the college’s registration system
- Pens and pencils for the writing placement exams
Contact the Transfer Resource Center or call 509-335-6000 if you have any questions.
All attendees should have:
- Comfortable walking shoes (you’ll be doing a lot of walking)
- Casual clothing, a warm jacket, and umbrella (you never know what the spring weather will do)
- Extra spending money for bookstore, ice cream, etc.
- Pens and pencils for note taking
- Alarm clock