Get ready to enroll at WSU!
Alive! Fall Orientation
All new students are required to attend an orientation program to register for classes.
At Alive! Fall Orientation you can expect to:
- Meet with faculty advisors and other campus leaders.
- Create your schedule and register for fall semester classes.
- Learn how you can customize your education and open up future career opportunities with more than 200 fields of study.
- Tour campus and attend workshops to get an inside look at life at WSU.
- Learn about the exciting leadership and involvement opportunities that await you.
Sign up for Fall Alive!
Parents and guests will attend their own Alive! activities. This helps students and their supporters begin to settle into their new roles—and helps us provide information and support tailored to your specific questions and concerns.
Housing & accommodations
Lodging is not provided on campus for Fall Alive! Orientation.
Students should plan on moving into their residence hall or place of residence in Pullman. Parents and guests may stay with the student in their residence hall during orientation, provided the roommates agree.
See the WSU Visitor Center for information on Pullman-area lodging.
Parent & family information
Find travel planning info and campus and community resources for you and your student. Connect with other Coug parents.
Parent & family info
There’s safety and emergency information you’ll want to know, in addition to all the usual rules.
Read the Alive! program policies
Greek recruitment notice
Students participating in the Fall Alive! session August 15-17 cannot participate in formal Sorority or Fraternity recruitment. If you plan to join a fraternity or sorority in your first year, register for a summer Alive! orientation.
For more information and options regarding joining a sorority, please contact the panhellenic recruitment advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.