Arrival and Check-In
Check-in will be from 3-7 p.m. at the Stephenson Complex Residence Hall. Parking for Alive! participants will be available near the residence hall.
Students must attend the entire orientation program in order to register for classes at the conclusion.
Parking permits are available for you prior to your arrival on campus. Your pre-arrival email will have detailed instructions.
Please contact WSU Transportation Services if you have any questions: 509-335-PARK (7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring
Students will need:
- Picture ID
- WSU ID number and network ID
- Documentation of any College Board AP exams
- Transcripts of any college classes you’ve taken
- Measles immunization documentation (if you haven’t already mailed it in)
- Pens and pencils for the writing placement exams
Also important for everyone:
- Comfortable walking shoes (you’ll be doing a lot of walking)
- A warm jacket/coat and umbrella (be prepared for cold, rain, and snow)
Have a safe trip to Pullman. We look forward to meeting you!