Arrival and Check-In
7 a.m. – 8 a.m
Location to be determined
Students must attend the entire orientation program in order to register for classes at the conclusion.
Placement exams are not offered during Transfer Alive! programs.
Parking permits are available for you prior to your arrival on campus. Your pre-arrival email will have detailed instructions.
Please contact WSU Transportation Services if you have any questions: 509-335-PARK (7275) or email@example.com.
What to bring
Students will need:
- Picture ID
- WSU ID number and network ID
- Documentation of any College Board AP exams
- Transcripts of any college classes you’ve taken
- Measles immunization documentation (if you haven’t already mailed it in)
See the complete list of what to bring to your residence hall at housing.wsu.edu.
Also important for everyone:
- Comfortable walking shoes (you’ll be doing a lot of walking)
- A warm jacket/coat and umbrella (be prepared for cold, rain, and snow)
Have a safe trip to Pullman. We look forward to meeting you!